TiE Charter Members (CMs) are successful, high profile entrepreneurs, corporate intrapreneurs and thought leaders, who have reached a stage in their professional life when they are ready, willing and able to contribute to fellow members. TiE CMs are dedicated to the mission of TiE and the virtuous cycle of wealth creation, engaging and giving back to the community. They believe in the merits of capitalism, and have a strong desire to help other entrepreneurs in the community. Charter Membership is by invitation only and subject to a due process prescribed in the TiE by laws.
- Charter members benefit by networking with each other. They derive satisfaction through helping budding entrepreneurs. They also gain opportunities to participate in start-ups in many ways.
- Opportunity to participate in monthly events as speakers and/or panel members.
- Opportunity to serve as mentors to budding entrepreneurs.
- Opportunity to recruit talented members.
- Participate in the leadership and management of TiE at their Chapter or at the Global level through TiE Global.
- Invitation to attend annual TiE CM Retreat, an exclusive event in a destination to create closer bonds in the CM community.
- Complimentary attendance to all Flagship events hosted by TiE Chapters all over the world.
- Invitation to attend your local Chapter’s exclusive events inviting delegations, entrepreneurship-focused organizations, retreat and entertainment mixers.
- For Charter membership enquiries, kindly write to [email protected]